- Environmental Philosophy and Principles
- Environmental Promotion System
- Medium-to Long-term Environmental Targets
- Action to Reduce the Environmental Impact
- Chemical Substance Management
- Compliance with Laws and Regulations
- ISO 14001 Certification Status
- Environmentally Conscious Products
- History of Awards
- Green Procurement
Environmental Promotion System
Based on the Environmental Philosophy and Principles, the Group has built an environmental management system that encompasses all offices and manufacturing sites both within Japan and overseas. Based on this system, nvironmental Managers supervise and manage each office and manufacturing site, and environmental activities are implemented throughout the group across all plants. At each office and manufacturing site, an environment office works on environmental activities with consideration for the differences in the various products and equipment handled at each office and manufacturing site.
The status of management system compliance, the status of system/process operations, effectiveness, and validity undergo inspection by independent certification organizations, which has led to the acquisition of ISO 14001 status.