Thermosetting adhesives comprising the SA2400 series compatible with a wide range of adherends and the SA5000 series featuring superior electric and thermal conductivity. The SA5000 series enables low temperature fast curing, making the product suitable for use as a solder-substitute for mounting components by compounding of silver particles.
- Product name
- SA2400 series
- The epoxy-type resin enables realization of high-precision fixing due to low cure shrinkage as well as good workability due to low tacking property on top.
- Low out-gas type that does not cause lenses to cloud.
- Capable of low-temperature fast curing at 80°C or less.
|Thermosetting condition (Recommend) *1||Temperature [℃]||80|
|Time [min.]||10 or more|
|Viscosity [mPa・s] *2||18,000|
|Thixotropic index *2||3.9|
|Shrinkage by cure [%] *4||1.3|
|Elastic modulus [MPa] *5||4,100|
|Tg [°C] *6||50|
|Keeping temperature [°C]||-35 to -15|
- *1 Adhesive Temp.
*2 Rheo-meter @25°C
*3 Durometer (Code D)
*4 Density meter
*5 JIS K7197, DMS method:1Hz@25℃
*6 JIS K7244
Suitable for fixing parts such as camera module seal glass, lens housings and holders.
Note on the characteristic data given - Data on the characteristics of the products described in this page based on the results of evaluations carried out by the company. This does not guarantee that the characteristics of the product conform with your usage environment. Before use, review the usage conditions based on evaluation data obtained from the equipment and substrates actually used.
Anisotropic Conductive Film
- Double coated tapes
- Single coated tapes
- Thermal conductive sheet
- Optical elastic resin (SVR)
- Anti-reflection film
UV curable resin
for optical discs
- Optical devices
- Surface mounted type fuse
- Architectural window film
- Water treatment agent
- Eye shield material for medical