UV- and thermo-curable adhesives
Dual type featuring UV and thermal curing. Camera module parts are temporarily fixed by UV curing and then, after active alignment, fixed by thermal curing of entire area including that unreachable by UV to ensure high-precision fixing.
- Product name
- SA2300 series
- Parts are temporarily fixed by UV curing and then, after active alignment, including the part that UV light does not reach the entire area can be cured completely by thermal curing to ensure precise fixing.
- The black resin reduces the permeation of light from outside the housing.
|Resin type||Acrylic & Epoxy|
|UV curing condition (Recommend) *１||UV [mW/cm2]||150|
|Time[sec.]||6 or more|
|Thermosetting condition (Recommend) *2||Temperature[℃]||80|
|Time[min.]||60 or more|
|Viscosity [mPa・s] *3||40,000|
|Thixotropic index *3||4.2|
|Shrinkage by cure [%] *5||4.0|
|Elastic modulus [MPa] *6||1,100|
|Tg [°C] *7||100|
|Keeping temperature [°C]||-35 to -15|
- *1 Metal-halide lamp
*2 Adhesive Temp. after UV curing
*3 Rheo-meter @25℃
*4 Durometer (Code D)
*5 Density meter
*6 JIS K7197, DMS method:1Hz@25℃
*7 JIS K7244
Suitable for fixing camera module lens barrel and sensor cases or lens barrel and substrates.
Note on the characteristic data given - Data on the characteristics of the products described in this page based on the results of evaluations carried out by the company. This does not guarantee that the characteristics of the product conform with your usage environment. Before use, review the usage conditions based on evaluation data obtained from the equipment and substrates actually used.
Anisotropic Conductive Film
- Double coated tapes
- Single coated tapes
- Thermal conductive sheet
- Optical elastic resin (SVR)
- Anti-reflection film
UV curable resin
for optical discs
- Optical devices
- Surface mounted type fuse
- Architectural window film
- Water treatment agent
- Eye shield material for medical