Optical elastic resin (SVR)
Optical elastic resin for small-to-medium sized FPDs
Effective in increasing visibility and contrast of screens on devices such as mobile devices and automotive display devices.
- Product name
- Filling air gaps with the resin contributes to realizing thinner panels with improved high visibility and high contrast.
- SVR1150, a fast cure type resin can be cured 500mJ/cm2, improves a productivity.
- Achieving the low cure shrinkage and the low elastic modulus at the fast cure type resin. It makes improving the visibility of LCDs.
|Cure condition [mJ/cm2 ]*1||500|
|Shrinkage by cure [%] *5||1.8|
|Elastic Modulus [Pa] *6||25°C||5.2 x 105|
|Keeping temperature [°C]||10 to 30|
- *1Metal-halide lamp, UV wavelength 365nm
- *2Rheo-meter @25°C
- *3Durometer (Code E)
- *4Abbe @25°C, D-line (589nm)
- *5Density meter
- *6DMS method:@1Hz
Suitable for small-to-medium sized display panels including air gaps, e.g.for smartphone, digital still camera, notebook PC and tablet PC.
【The optical elastic resin structure for touch panel】
Difference between the air gap structure and the optical elastic resin structure
Note on the characteristic data given - Data on the characteristics of the products described in this page based on the results of evaluations carried out by the company. This does not guarantee that the characteristics of the product conform with your usage environment. Before use, review the usage conditions based on evaluation data obtained from the equipment and substrates actually used.
Anisotropic Conductive Film
- Double coated tapes
- Single coated tapes
- Thermal conductive sheet
- Optical elastic resin (SVR)
- Anti-reflection film
UV curable resin
for optical discs
- Optical devices
- Surface mounted type fuse
- Architectural window film
- Water treatment agent