Single coated tapes
Metal foil type conductive adhesive single coated tapes
For EMI shield and countermeasure against static electricity
- Product name
- The tape thickness, which is as thin as approx. 55 µm, contributes to making products thinner.
- Black type (delustered) films that mitigate light reflection inside electronic devices are available.
- Little adhesive is left at rework, contributing to the excellent workability.
|Main component||Black conductive acryl|
|Carrier||Black conductive composite film|
|Adhesive thickness（μm）||About 55|
|Release film thickness（μm）||38|
|Bonding strength（N/25mm） *1||12|
|St'd size (width & length)||500mm×100m|
|IPA resistance||Good (no peeling)|
|Warranty period from manufacturing date||12 months|
- *1180° peeling strength
Ideal for shielding the interior of mobile device cases such as PCs and mobile phones.
1.The shielding effects and properties
Test Piece Condition
Shielding effects of the product under a magnetic or electric field were measured using a device for measuring electromagnetic wave shielding effect (the KEC method).
|The shielding effects||Product name||Measuring method||Frequency|
|ALB7620||Under an electric field||74||88||96|
|Under a magnetic field||51||65||84|
Note on the characteristic data given - Data on the characteristics of the products described in this page based on the results of evaluations carried out by the company. This does not guarantee that the characteristics of the product conform with your usage environment. Before use, review the usage conditions based on evaluation data obtained from the equipment and substrates actually used.
Anisotropic Conductive Film
- Double coated tapes
Single coated tapes
PET base material
- Thermal conductive sheet
- Optical elastic resin (SVR)
- Anti-reflection film
UV curable resin
for optical discs
- Optical devices
- Surface mounted type fuse
- Architectural window film
- Water treatment agent
- Eye shield material for medical