Thermal conductive sheet
Thermal conductive sheet Silicone Type
Silicone type featuring high thermal conductivity and flexibility that rapidly conveys heat to heat sinks.
- Product name
- EX40000DS series
- Thermal conductivity：1 W/m·K, Hardness：12（Shore OO）
- It has the highest flexibility among our thermal conductive sheets. Since it follows uneven surfaces with low stress, it eliminates gaps in a heat dissipation structure to make the load uniform over the surface.
- Single tack free layer realizes high workability and flexibility.
- Features low molecular-weight siloxane gas volatility, minimizing the risk of contact fault to components such as substrates even over prolonged periods of usage.
- Halogen-free with high levels of flame resistance.
|Product name||EX40000DS series||Remarks|
|Available thickness (mm) *1||≧ 0.5
Increments of 0.5
|Hardness *2||＜ 12||Shore OO
|Thermal conductivity (W/m·K)||1||Estimated thermal conductivity|
|Flame retardance||V-0 : ≧ 2.5 mm
V-1 : 1.0 - 2.0 mm
- *1Thickness of only a thermal conductive sheet. A release film is not included.
- *2Hardness is measured by stacking the sheets to a thickness of 10 mm or more.
Relationship between thermal resistance, compression ratio and pressure
Measuring condition:23°C±5°C 60%±20%RH
Setting electric power of heater:8W
Unit of thermal resistance:°C/W
Note on the characteristic data given - Data on the characteristics of the products described in this page based on the results of evaluations carried out by the company. This does not guarantee that the characteristics of the product conform with your usage environment. Before use, review the usage conditions based on evaluation data obtained from the equipment and substrates actually used.
Anisotropic Conductive Film
- Double coated tapes
- Single coated tapes
- Thermal conductive sheet
- Optical elastic resin (SVR)
- Anti-reflection film
UV curable resin
for optical discs
- Optical devices
- Surface mounted type fuse
- Architectural window film
- Water treatment agent