Thermal conductive sheet
Thermal conductive sheet Carbon fiber type
This thermal conductive sheet has an extremely high thermal conductivity in the direction perpendicular to the sheet plane and is best for heat dissipation of devices that have a high heat generation density such as LSIs.
- Product name
- EX10000F7 series
- Thermal conductivity：30 W/m·K, Hardness：50 - 60（Shore OO）
- It has high thermal conductivity.
- Suitable for application processors (AP) for smartphones with high heat generation density and high heat generating devices such as LSIs used in communication base station equipment.
|Product name||EX10000F7 series||Remarks|
|Thermal conductivity (W/m·K)||30||Estimated bulk thermal conductivity|
|Hardness||50 - 60||Shore OO
|Available thickness (mm)*||0.4 - 3.0||-|
|Volume resistance (Ω・cm)||10||JIS K7194|
- The values in the table above are not guaranteed product values.
- *Thickness of a thermal conductive sheet only. Release films are not included
Available in 0.1 mm increments.
＜Product name configuration＞
Heat dissipation of LSIs and other devices with large heat generation used for applications such as mobile devices, TVs, PCs, wireless communication base stations, wired communication base stations, servers, and automotive equipment.
Relationship between thermal resistance, compression ratio and pressure
Measuring condition：23°C±5°C 60%±20%RH
Setting electric power of heater：24W
Unit of thermal resistance：°C・cm2/W
Note on the characteristic data given - Data on the characteristics of the products described in this page based on the results of evaluations carried out by the company. This does not guarantee that the characteristics of the product conform with your usage environment. Before use, review the usage conditions based on evaluation data obtained from the equipment and substrates actually used.
Anisotropic Conductive Film
- Double coated tapes
- Single coated tapes
- Thermal conductive sheet
- Optical elastic resin (SVR)
- Anti-reflection film
UV curable resin
for optical discs
- Optical devices
- Surface mounted type fuse
- Architectural window film
- Water treatment agent