Surface mounted type fuse
30 Amperes(small) SFH Series Self Control Protector(SCP)
Achieving a low height of 1.15 mm. Suitable for power systems and high power equipment.
- Product name
- SFH-1230 / SFH-1430 / SFH-2030 / SFH-3030 / SFH-4030 / SFH-5030
- Achieving rated current 30 Amperes as a surface mounted fuses.
- Applicable up to 14 cells in series.
- Protects Li-ion batteries from overcharging (overvoltage) and overcurrent.
- When overcharging occurs, the fuse element melts to shut off the circuit, and simultaneously the power to the heater is also cut off.
- Placing a heater directly under the fuse element breaks the circuit quickly.
|Applicable cells in series||3 cells||4 cells||5 cells||7 cells||9 to 10
|13 to 14
|Rated current (A)||30|
|Rated voltage (VDC) *
|Rated breaking capacity (A)||80|
|Operating voltage (V)||9.90 to 13.50||13.40 to 18.40||17.10 to 23.50||23.00 to 31.50||34.20 to 46.90||49.00 to 62.00|
|Heater resistance (Ω)||4.20 to 7.00||7.70 to 12.90||12.60 to 21.00||22.60 to 37.70||63.75 to 86.25||130.05 to 175.95|
|Fuse resistance (mΩ)||1.3|
|Dimension (mm)||5.4 x 3.2 x 1.15|
- * Maximum voltage at which cutoff of the fuse is possible. It is not the operating voltage for the heater.
UL certification: File No. E167588
TUV certification: Certificate No. J9650637
RoHS directive: Conforming
These are recommended sizes and we can't guarantee the quality of product when mounted.
We recommend our customer to verify if our products could work with your design guidelines.
Suitable for Li-ion batteries of notebook PC, cordless power tools, storage batteries, electric power-assisted bicycles, electric motorcycles, electric cars, and other similar battery powered devices.
Note on the characteristic data given - Data on the characteristics of the products described in this page based on the results of evaluations carried out by the company. This does not guarantee that the characteristics of the product conform with your usage environment. Before use, review the usage conditions based on evaluation data obtained from the equipment and substrates actually used.
Anisotropic Conductive Film
- Double coated tapes
- Single coated tapes
- Thermal conductive sheet
- Optical elastic resin (SVR)
- Anti-reflection film
UV curable resin
for optical discs
- Optical devices
Surface mounted type fuse
Self Control Protector(SCP)
- 120 Amperes SFM Series Self Control Protector(SCP)
- 60 Amperes SFK Series Self Control Protector(SCP)
- 45 Amperes SFK Series Self Control Protector(SCP)
- 30 Amperes(small) SFH Series Self Control Protector(SCP)
- 30 Amperes SFK Series Self Control Protector(SCP)
- 22 Amperes(small) SFJ Series Self Control Protector(SCP)
- 15 Amperes SFH Series Self Control Protector(SCP)
- 12 Amperes(small and thin) SFR Series Self Control Protector(SCP)
- 12 Amperes(small) SFJ Series Self Control Protector(SCP)
- 10 Amperes/12 Amperes SFH Series Self Control Protector(SCP)
- 5 Amperes(small and thin) SFR Series Self Control Protector(SCP)
Power Current Protector(PCP)
- Architectural window film
- Water treatment agent