UV curable resin for optical discs
Resin for Blu-ray Disc layer forming
Suitable for Blu-ray Disc single and dual-layer forming requiring high levels of reliability, film characteristics and workability.
- Product name
- SK5500B series
- BD-Dual base layer forming.
- Low hardening contraction results in resistance to warping even in high and low-temperature environments.
- Suppression of outgas in a vacuum.
- Outstanding durability under high-temperature, high-humidity environments.
|Product name||SK5500B series|
|Main component||Special acrylate|
|Type||For Spin-coated (radical-based)|
|Viscosity (mPa・s)||250 to 500|
Blu-ray Disc base layer forming
Note on the characteristic data given - Data on the characteristics of the products described in this page based on the results of evaluations carried out by the company. This does not guarantee that the characteristics of the product conform with your usage environment. Before use, review the usage conditions based on evaluation data obtained from the equipment and substrates actually used.
Anisotropic Conductive Film
- Double coated tapes
- Single coated tapes
- Thermal conductive sheet
- Optical elasticity resin (SVR)
- Anti-reflection film
UV curable resin
for optical discs
- Optical devices
- Surface mounted type fuse
- Architectural window film
Water treatment agent suitable
for inorganic effluent