Links to this web site
Individuals and organizations are requested to follow the Conditions below when linking to the Web Site of Dexerials Corporation ("Dexerials hereinafter).
- (1)Dexerials would not be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from links to this Web Site.
- (2)The structure and content of this Web Site, including product information, may be changed or deleted without prior notice.
- (3)We cannot accept links which:
- make use of our logo, images or illustrations (of products, people or other), in whole or in part, included in this Web Site; or
- show information in this Web Site as integrated into another page, e.g. by the use of inline frames.
- (4)We cannot accept links with any Web Site which:
- may defame any third party, Dexerials or its affiliates, or infringe any right of theirs;
- may lead to false impression that the site owner is in cooperation or any other form of association with Dexerials or its affiliates; or
- may damage the reputation or credibility of Dexerials or any of its affiliates.
- may disturb public order.
- (5)Upon finding any link falling under the above items (3) and/or (4), or any other link that Dexerials deems inappropriate, Dexerials will ask the operator of the relevant Web Site to delete the link. The operator shall be subject to such order.