Optical elasticity resin (SVR)
Optical elasticity resin for large sized FPDs
Thinner of the FPD for large TV and digital signage, contributing to high contrast.
- Product name
- SVR7000 series
- Filling air gaps with the resin contributes to realizing thinner panels with improved high visibility and high contrast.
- Low viscosity for shorter spread time that enables excellent air dissipation and a large UV irradiated area so that even when antireflection film is applied the resins harden quickly with rapid curing under UV light. These characteristics enable the resins to be used in large flat panel displays.
|Product name||SVR7000 series|
|Cure condition [mJ/cm2 ]*1||2,000 to 5,000|
|Viscocity [mPa･s]*2||700 to 4,000|
|Hardness *3||E5 to E40|
|Refractive *4||solid||1.50 to 1.53|
|Shrinkage by cure [%] *5||1.2 to 2.5|
|Elastic Modulus [Pa]*6||25°C||2.6×106|
|Keeping temperature [°C]||10 to 30|
- *1Metal-halide lamp, UV wavelength 365nm
- *2Rheo-meter @25°C
- *3Duromater (Code E)
- *4Abbe @25°C, D-line(589nm)
- *5Density meter
- *6DMS method:@1Hz
Suitable for display panels for large TV and digital signage including air gaps e.g.,for LCD and OELD.
1.Difference between the air gap structure and the optical elasticity resin structure
Note on the characteristic data given - Data on the characteristics of the products described in this page based on the results of evaluations carried out by the company. This does not guarantee that the characteristics of the product conform with your usage environment. Before use, review the usage conditions based on evaluation data obtained from the equipment and substrates actually used.
Anisotropic Conductive Film
- Double coated tapes
- Single coated tapes
- Thermal conductive sheet
- Optical elasticity resin (SVR)
- Anti-reflection film
UV curable resin
for optical discs
- Optical devices
- Surface mounted type fuse
- Architectural window film
Water treatment agent suitable
for inorganic effluent