UV curable resin for optical discs
Resin for Blu-ray Disc layer forming
Suitable for Blu-ray Disc single and dual-layer forming requiring high levels of reliability, film characteristics and workability.
- Product name
- SK7500P series
- BD-Dual transfer layer forming.
- Outstanding data transfer characteristics and separability from the stamper.
- Outstanding durability under high-temperature, high-humidity environments.
|Product name||SK7500P series|
|Main component||Special acrylate|
|Type||For Spin-coated (radical-based)|
|Viscosity (mPa・s)||40 to 200|
BD-Dual transfer layer forming
Note on the characteristic data given - Data on the characteristics of the products described in this page based on the results of evaluations carried out by the company. This does not guarantee that the characteristics of the product conform with your usage environment. Before use, review the usage conditions based on evaluation data obtained from the equipment and substrates actually used.
Anisotropic Conductive Film
- Double coated tapes
- Single coated tapes
- Thermal conductive sheet
- Optical elasticity resin (SVR)
- Anti-reflection film
UV curable resin
for optical discs
- Optical devices
- Surface mounted type fuse
- Architectural window film
Water treatment agent suitable
for inorganic effluent