Superior low reflective optical films, based on precise thickness control and multi-layer structure technology.
- Product name
- Anti-glare type anti-reflection film.
- Multi-layer sputtered metal-oxide layers feature a superior low reflection property.
- Offers excellent anti-smudge function using water-repellent fluorine material by controlling molecular level thickness.
- A high-hardness membrane is formed by metal-oxidation. Offers high abrasion resistant property.
- High quality stability and productivity by roll-to-roll manufacturing system.
|Product name||Anti-glare type||Test condition|
|Total transmittance（%）||94.5||JIS K7361|
|Luminous reflectance（%）||0.26||JIS Z8701|
|Hue of Reflectance||a *||7.5||JIS Z8729|
|Pencil Hardness||2H over||Measured with a load of 500g based on JIS K5400.|
|Scratch resistance||No scratch||Steel wool abrasion test
2,000gf x 10 times
- AR1-M12AB is the type with adhesive layer.
Note on the characteristic data given - Data on the characteristics of the products described in this page based on the results of evaluations carried out by the company. This does not guarantee that the characteristics of the product conform with your usage environment. Before use, review the usage conditions based on evaluation data obtained from the equipment and substrates actually used.
Anisotropic Conductive Film
- Double coated tapes
- Single coated tapes
- Thermal conductive sheet
- Optical elastic resin (SVR)
- Anti-reflection film
UV curable resin
for optical discs
- Optical devices
- Surface mounted type fuse
- Architectural window film
- Water treatment agent