Thermal conductive sheet
Thermal conductive sheet Acrylic Type
Acrylic type non-silicone thermal conductive sheet that features high thermal conductivity and flexibility.
- Product name
- UX3004D series
- Thin with excellent workability, while being durable and retaining flexibility for long periods. It also offers excellent thermal conductivity to swiftly conduct heat to heat sinks.
- No production of low-molecular-weight siloxane gas that causes contact damage on parts such as substrates.
- Since it has a tack-free layer of low ductility in the top layer, it excels in workability and reworking nature.
- Halogen-free with high levels of flame resistance.
|Product name||UX3004D series||Remarks|
|Available thickness (mm) *1||0.5||-|
|Hardness *2||＜ 85||Shore OO
|Thermal conductivity (W/m·K)||3.0||Estimated bulk thermal conductivity|
- *1Thickness of only a thermal conductive sheet. A release film is not included.
- *2Hardness is measured by stacking the sheets to a thickness of 10 mm or more.
Relationship between thermal resistance, compression ratio and pressure
Measuring condition: 23°C±5°C 60%±20%RH
Setting electric power of heater:8W
Unit of thermal resistance:°C・cm2/W
Note on the characteristic data given - Data on the characteristics of the products described in this page based on the results of evaluations carried out by the company. This does not guarantee that the characteristics of the product conform with your usage environment. Before use, review the usage conditions based on evaluation data obtained from the equipment and substrates actually used.
Anisotropic Conductive Film
- Double coated tapes
- Single coated tapes
- Thermal conductive sheet
- Optical elastic resin (SVR)
- Anti-reflection film
UV curable resin
for optical discs
- Optical devices
- Surface mounted type fuse
- Architectural window film
Water treatment agent suitable
for inorganic effluent