Thermal conductive sheet
Thermal conductive sheet Carbon fiber type
This thermal conductive sheet has an extremely high thermal conductivity in the direction perpendicular to the sheet plane and is best for heat dissipation of devices that have a high heat generation density such as LSIs.
- Product name
- EX10000F7 series / EX20000C7 series / EX20000C4S series
- EX10000F7 series: With excellent flexibility, thermal conductive sheets of this series are suitable for heat dissipation of application processors (AP) of smartphones and high-performance devices such as LSIs used in communication base station equipment.
- EX20000C7 series: With excellent flexibility and high thermal conductivity, thermal conductive sheets of this series are suitable for heat dissipation of high-performance devices such as LSIs used in data servers and routers.
- EX20000C4S series: The thermal conductive sheets of this series have the lowest thermal resistivity among these series. Sheets with a thickness of 0.3 mm are available, and they can replace thermal grease, thermal compounds, and other heat dissipation materials.
|Product name||EX10000F7 series||EX20000C7 series||EX20000C4S series||Remarks|
|Features||Extremely flexible||Extremely flexible||High degree of thermal conductivity; Thin sheets||-|
|30||35||40||Estimated bulk thermal conductivity|
|Main component||Silicone base||Silicone base||Silicone base||-|
|Hardness||50 to 60||55 to 65||70 to 80||Shore OO
|0.4 to 3.0||0.5 to 3.0||0.3 to 0.5||-|
period from manufacturing date
|12 months||12 months||12 months||-|
- The values in the table above are not guaranteed product values.
- *Thickness of a thermal conductive sheet only. Release films are not included
Available in 0.1 mm increments.
＜Product name configuration＞
Heat dissipation of LSIs and other devices with large heat generation used for applications such as mobile devices, TVs, PCs, wireless communication base stations, wired communication base stations, servers, and automotive equipment.
Compression Pressure and Thermal Resistance;
Compression Pressure and Compressibility
Measuring condition：23°C±5°C 60%±20%RH
Setting electric power of heater：24W
Unit of thermal resistance：°C・cm2/W
Note on the characteristic data given - Data on the characteristics of the products described in this page based on the results of evaluations carried out by the company. This does not guarantee that the characteristics of the product conform with your usage environment. Before use, review the usage conditions based on evaluation data obtained from the equipment and substrates actually used.
Anisotropic Conductive Film
- Double coated tapes
- Single coated tapes
- Thermal conductive sheet
- Optical elasticity resin (SVR)
- Anti-reflection film
UV curable resin
for optical discs
- Optical devices
- Surface mounted type fuse
- Architectural window film
Water treatment agent suitable
for inorganic effluent