Adhesives that cure rapidly when irradiated by ultraviolet and are suitable for fixing and lamination of high-precision components.
- Product name
- SA1000 series
- Having an acrylic and an epoxy types, suitable for the fixing of parts of optical pickups.
- Features high UV-curing reactivity and the ability to cure rapidly.
- The acrylic-type resin, SA1641SN, enables realization of high adhesion strength and is suitable for fixing laser diodes (LD) such as optical pickups.
- The epoxy-type resin, SA1801SN, enables realization of high-precision fixing due to low cure shrinkage as well as good workability due to low tacking property on top.
|UV curing condition (Recommend) [mJ/cm2 ] *1||3,000 or more||6,000 or more|
|Viscosity [mPa・s] *2||35,000||33,000|
|Color||Light yellow opaque||White|
|Thixotropic index *2||2.8||2.8|
|Shrinkage by cure [%] *4||3.4||0.6|
|Elastic modulus [MPa] *5||1,300||3,400|
|Tg [°C] *6||29||121|
|Keeping temperature [°C]||0 to 10||0 to 10|
- *1Metal-halide lamp
- *2Rheo-meter @25℃
- *3Durometer (Code D)
- *4Density meter
- *5JIS K7197 DMS method:1Hz@25℃
- *6JIS K7244
Suitable for fixing parts of optical pickups.
Note on the characteristic data given - Data on the characteristics of the products described in this page based on the results of evaluations carried out by the company. This does not guarantee that the characteristics of the product conform with your usage environment. Before use, review the usage conditions based on evaluation data obtained from the equipment and substrates actually used.
Anisotropic Conductive Film
- Double coated tapes
- Single coated tapes
- Thermal conductive sheet
- Optical elasticity resin (SVR)
- Anti-reflection film
UV curable resin
for optical discs
- Optical devices
- Surface mounted type fuse
- Architectural window film
Water treatment agent suitable
for inorganic effluent